MELVILLE, NY 10/12/2017 /bluewireSMR/ — Custom exhibit company, Gilbert, teaches exhibit vendors how to gain high-impact leads.
1. Design an exhibit that welcomes attendees. Vendors must stand out from the crowd in order to attract attendees. A well-designed exhibit makes this possible. Attendees will form a first impression in less than a few seconds. A top-notch exhibit design will create positive impressions and experiences. To attract high quality leads, tailor your booth design to your target audience.
2. Make your exhibit interactive. Interactive exhibits draw a lot of attention. They also encourage visitors to spend more time at your exhibit. Give attendees something to experience and incorporate that experience into your exhibit design. A memorable experience will generate buzz and help you develop quality leads. An interactive experience tailored to your target audience is best.
3. Custom design your exhibit to optimize traffic flow and capture attention. All spaces are not created equal. Minimize congestion and maximize the interactions that occur between attendees and your products, sales team and exhibit activities. A custom designed booth captures attention and helps your sales team to connect with and nurture high impact leads.
4. Host an event at the event. Rise above the commotion to connect with high-impact leads. At busy events, it’s hard for attendees to spend a significant amount of time at any one exhibit. Providing a time and place to connect before or after the main event carves out quality time to engage with your target audience and develop leads.
5. Give visitors what they want. Attract your target audience to your exhibit and generate leads by providing them with what they want or need. Analyze the entire event and put yourself in the shoes of your ideal customer. Provide them with what you would want or need at the event if you were them. This will attract attendees to your exhibit, giving you the opportunity to engage with them and generate leads.
About Gilbert: Gilbert experiential exhibits help vendors build relationships with customers. Gilbert is a custom trade show exhibits, environment and event firm with over thirty years of experience and three units: Exhibition, Architectural and Live. Gilbert’s team of expert craftsmen and designers have decades of experience creating exhibits and architectural spaces that optimize traffic flow and capture attention in a variety of markets. Gilbert Live handles every aspect of planning and producing promotional and corporate events.
Media Contact: Steve Ballen, Gilbert, 631.577.1100, firstname.lastname@example.org